A Thorough Guide for Dissertation Writing
If you’re told by your dissertation supervisor and tutor that dissertation writing is a completely new experience, we bet they are right. In UK, dissertation is part of the degree program where students are demanded to compose a proposal or plan on a problem and get it approved before proceeding with the dissertation writing task. In this regard, a board of committee is also formulated to provide dissertation help to students. However, we are of the belief that the board is not as useful or handy as it is claimed to be. Here, we aim to provide you thorough and precise dissertation writing guide that aspires to make you an expert dissertation writer.
Five Stages of Writing a Masters Dissertation
Masters level tutors complain that the high percentage of students fail to complete their dissertation requirements as part of the degree and the most significant reason of this fact is lack of understanding with and hands on experience of stages of dissertation writing task. These students are also unable to develop the skills for dissertation writing because they tend to buy dissertation from some local or national dissertation service. Here, you’ll get an acquaintance with five stages of writing masters dissertation.
Kick Start with Topic Selection
Different universities in the UK demand the students to submit their proposal prior to start the dissertation. A few universities allow their students to proceed without any proposal document. To go on without a proposal can be demanding task; you have to deal with the circumstances in which you have got to decide the topic. Here are few steps of deciding a topic:
- Conduct a general research and dig up the areas of interest.
- List down the options available for the research.
- Provide any 2 reasons for each topic to choose for your dissertation.
- Write up 2 reasons for not choosing the topic for the dissertation.
- Weigh up all the reasons and sort the topics on the basis of that.
- Check out the feasibility to conduct the research on the sorted topics.
Plan, Plan and Plan
There is no mistake in writing. We aim to write the word to put the emphasis upon the need for the planning. After choosing a topic, first you must draw a plan as to how you intend to carry out the dissertation so that you can accomplish your target on the deadline. The best way to plan is the create milestones. Here are few milestones for dissertation writing help UK
- Draw up a rough structure or outline of the dissertation.
- Distribute your dissertation into five different chapters.
- Distribute word count for each chapter wisely.
- Determine research objectives, questions, and aim at the initial stage.
- Design a questionnaire without leaving it for last thing to do.
- Collect primary data so that your writing is not interrupted in the middle.
- Analyse the data through popular software.
- You have choices in Excel, SPSS, NVivo, eView, STATA, MATLAB, STATISTICA,and others.
Get on Writing your Dissertation
You are done with all the preparation, you’ve an outline structure, your data is collected, and probably you’ve analysed the data through SPSS, eView, STATA, MATLAB, and others. The next comes dissertation writing. If you’re a hotshot, you’ll probably want to start with writing the methodology. But, we strongly recommend you to begin with the introduction.
Here are peculiarities about how to get on writing:
- Draw up a detailed outline for each chapter.
- An introduction commonly comes with background, aims/objectives, questions, significance, and scope.
- Kick start the introduction chapter with the background.
- Background is supposed to be an insight of the problem.
- Focus on theCause andEffect of the problem.
- Aim or problem statement should in paragraph form whereas objectives and questions must be written using the bullets.
Dig up Past Researches for Literature Review
You’d have seen your tutor/supervisor being mad or freak about the literature review in the dissertation. Literature review is all about digging up the past researches related to your topic. The reason why mainstream of students is scared of and avoids literature review is based on the fact that literature review is a tedious task. When you decide to face the problem, you half won the battle. Instead of avoiding this critically important chapter,you should learn what it takes to write a good literature review. Extensive reading and high level of background research is definitely not sufficient.
There’re more to consider such as:
- Stating the facts? Literature review is more about critique.
- By critique, we don’t mean highlighting the negative side.
- Critique means to identify both negative and positive.
- More significantly, relating it with your topic to support your study
- Last but not the least, focus on the identification of the gaps in literature.
Presentation of Results& Analysis
Here comes the most pompous and pretentious part of the dissertation, results and analysis. We assume that you’re already done with the methodology chapter and now you’ve to put all the results collected in the first phase in one chapter.
- Copy and paste the result table and graphs in correct order.
- Put caption, labels and interpretation of each graph and table.
- Don’t put long and irrelevant description in the results.
- Graph and tables should be properly centre aligned and must be in the same size.
- Analysis is the fusion of results and literature. Best tip for literature review is state the result and argue it in relation to literature.
Buy Dissertation Writing Service UK at Affordable Prices
Writing a dissertation is not as easy as it seems and sounds. You’ve to burn midnight oil to get succeed in it. What if we say that you’ve a reliable& leading dissertation writing service in your very local town? You must be delighted to hear that you’re no more alone in completing your monstrous dissertation task. You just provide us your topic, our expert writer panel will research and write the whole dissertation in the shortest time span.
Types of Dissertations
Click to get more Professional writing services UK
We Also Offer: